The Patron Pass is an all-access pass to the most exclusive Dallas Art Fair events. The 2017 Patron Pass includes the following:
- Dallas Art Fair Kick-Off Party at Neiman Marcus on March 23
- Exclusive access to the Dallas Art Fair online VIP preview on Artsy.net
on March 29 in advance of the fair’s official opening.
- The Power Station exhibition opening of Steven Parrino on April 5
- Lecture by New York City-based architect Annabelle Selldorf at Horchow Auditorium
at the Dallas Museum of Art on April 5
- Access to the Karpidas Collection curated exhibition on April 6
- One hour early admission to the Dallas Art Fair Preview Gala on April 6
- The Goss-Michael Foundation Breakfast with Billy Childish on April 7
- Heritage Auctions | The Morning After Breakfast on April 7
- One three-day pass to the Dallas Art Fair, access to all panel discussions,
and an opportunity to join a private collector-led tour of the Dallas Art Fair on April 7-9
- Members opening of Ambreen Butt, Pia Camil, Keer Tanchak at Dallas Contemporary on April 7
- Priority seating for Nasher Sculpture Center 360 Lecture: Agents, Advisors, Devils and Apostates:
The New Art World on April 8
- The Eye Ball in Celebration of the Dallas Art Fair on April 8
To purchase your Patron Pass, please CLICK HERE.
Exclusive access to the Dallas Art Fair online VIP preview on Artsy.net on March 29 in advance of the fair’s official opening.